About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 20 July 2018

2 x Amethyst & Dragon Vein Agate Gemstone Hair Bobbles


Sometimes when I am in a lot of pain I want to feel pretty, but don't want to put the effort into putting makeup on or getting dressed up. I find putting some hair accessories in my hair is quick and easy (for someone else to do for me) to do. I found this set of 2 hair bobbles on Etsy UK and they are made and sold by GracefulbyCharley. She makes reasonably priced hair clips and bobbles. My amethyst and dragon vein agate bobbles cost £4.50 for the pair plus £1 P&P. 

The stones are not mixed - the dark purple bobble is amethyst the other dragon vein agate. As I have skinny 5" wrists I can also wear the bobbles as bracelets.  The bobble elastic feels quite strong and doesn't feel as if it will snap as it is twined around my hair.  The bobbles are a reasonably priced, unusual hair accessory. I have already purchased 2 more sets in rose quartz and blue sapphire to match with other outfits.

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment