About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 13 July 2018

Review: Charlotte Olympia Kitty Havaianas

As someone who always as intense neuropathic pain in my feet and cannot bear to wear footwear that rubs, I m always searching for that elusive instantly comfortable, no need to break in shoe.  No matter what the season I get sucked in and buy a pair of something that as soon as I put them on make me feel as though my feet have been ripped to shreds. 

I saw the Charlotte Olympia Kitty Havaianas in an email and almost dismissed them as generally I find flip flops painful to wear due to the toe post rubbing and pushing my toes apart. I do, however, love the Charlotte Olympia  Kitty flats (though I can't afford a pair and they don't go down to a small  enough size to fit me!) so I decided to buy a pair of the Kitty Havaianas.

As I only have size 2UK feet I could buy the youth version (£45, the adult version is £85 and Bruce was also available as well as Kitty).  Shipping was £6 but I got a huge cotton reusable bag with the Charlotte Olympia cobweb on it (so now everyone will think I am a regular CO shopper and I will have to up my style game when I use it) and a box which I can reuse for bits and bobs.

The Havaianas themselves are very comfortable and fit my wide feet perfectly.  They are black and gold with a rubber thong that sits comfortably between my toes without rubbing them. The pain in my feet did not increase when I was wearing them. They have a kitty face and a cobweb accessory.  Havaianas and a tiny CO  cobweb are embossed on the strap.

I will be living in these Havaianas this summer and hopefully a few more to come. I found the whole process of buying and tracking my item very easy and would buy from them again.



I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.

Available here



1 comment: