About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 27 July 2018

Bare Minerals: Quickie Shadow Stick in Pewter

Bare Mineral Quickie Shadow Sticks are a cream eyeshadow packaged in to a convenient compact travel friendly stick form.  Infused with night jasmine and optical pearls, this cream eyeshadow is easy to apply - just one swipe across the eyelid then blend with your finger and makes you look awake and your eyes pop. Pewter is an illuminating almond satin shade that makes the wearer look bright eyed and awake.

I have shown the eyeshadow worn with and without glasses as I have found that sometimes when I put them on it can change the look and intensity of my eyeshadow.  I found that the BM quickie shade still looked good and didn't affect the colour etc. My eyelids looked brighter and less discoloured. My eyelids are hooded and the cream shadow didn't transfer or come off as it sometimes does when I wear cream based products. 

 

I purchased the quickie stick as part of a QVC  UK TILI bag several months ago and I cannot find     single  quickie sticks available anywhere apart from Ebay UK. The pewter stick can be purchased as part of the Bare minerals Decadant MakeupCollection available at QVC UK. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 









2 comments:

  1. Looks good - thanks for the introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bare minerals fan and use their foundation daily. Have you tried their long lasting lipsticks? They look lovely and stay on for hours.

    ReplyDelete