About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 28 July 2018

Necklace Extenders at JewelleryBox.co.uk

Ever had that necklace or bracelet which is just too short to sit comfortably around your neck or wrist? Have you thought about necklace or bracelet extenders. These can extend a chain from between 2" and 4" and can either add a new dimension to your necklace it make your chain more comfortable to wear. You just clip them to your existing chain's clasp. Making a chain longer can also make it easier to fasten as there is more chain to grip. 


I have a spinal injury, fused neck and neuropathic pain which means that my neck is slightly wider than it used to be and I cannot stand anything that feels right around my neck. I found some necklace extenders at JewelleryBox.co.uk (they also sell them via AmazonUK which is where I purchased mine) and I can now wear my necklaces comfortably. The extenders are available in 2", 3" and 4" length, are available in sterling silver, gold dipped sterling silver and rose gold dipped sterling silver. Prices are from £4.05.

I purchased the items myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own.

Available  from:

No comments:

Post a Comment