About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 11 October 2018

Book Review: The Baby The Billionaire Demands (M&B) Jennie Lucas

The Baby The Billionaire Demands is the latest Mills & Boon Modern romance written by Jennie Lucas.  Lola Price had a poor upbringing and lost custody and contact with her sisters.  She has always vowed never to be poor again and travelled to LA to become an actress. As they s down don't work out she became an assistant, then lover to Rodrigo Cabrera. Before she could tell him m she was pregnant he threw her out with a cheque for a million dollars as he had been sent photos of her when she was 18.  There meet accidentally at a party in New York and he realises her baby is his. They marry but a handsome young man keeps pestering her, then her ex boss from NYC turns up to save her. Will Rodrigo realise that Lola has been set up just like his ex fiancĂ©es or will he lose Lola and their baby?

I enjoyed this book. Read it in one sitting. I didn't anticipate the ending - his assistant Marnie Mcadams was the individual interfering in their lives. Th characters were well thought out as was the storyline.



I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley 
Available from:

1 comment: