About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 6 October 2018

Personal Alarm For Walking Sticks





Using a walking stick clutters you up. Holding a walking stick means that one hand is always out of use. This, coupled with the fact you can also feel more vulnerable if your mobility is impaired, where you can put an alarm that can be easily accessible. Where can you put your personal alarm so that it can be easily reached/ activated? I was browsing  homesecureshop   and saw the walking stick alarm for personal safety (£14.99). It had a Hands free personal alarm which attached to the walking stick.  It is attached to the walking stick by velcro straps, has an ergonomic design so will fit most walking sticks, is discreet and the alarm is 130dbs.

1 comment:

  1. What a FAB idea - dad would benefit greatly from one of these

    ReplyDelete