About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 15 October 2018

Review: RMK Cleansing Balm

I enjoy using cleansing balms, it feels so relaxing to massage the balm into the skin and then removing it with warm water and cloth. I received a travel sized version of the RMK cleansing balm years ago in my Birch Box and I have repurchased the full sized version (£30 for 100g) several times.



The RMK cleansing balm is a balm to oil cleanser. It has thick, solid, waxy consistency when scooped out of the container using the spatula included and applied to a dry face.  It is then massaged in to the skin with wet hands and becomes emulsified and oily in texture, removing dirt and impurities from the skin.  It removes makeup, including eye makeup, gently and effectively leaving no residue. The balm has a delicate rose fragrance which is not overpowering but helps relax you massage and cleanse your face. The avocado, rosehip and olive oil did leave my skin looking dewy and healthy (I have greasy skin but I don't look like a grease ball after using the balm, just radiant skin) whilst the shea and mango butter help to moisturise the skin.  I find my (sensitive)  skin feels velvety soft, cleansed and moisturised with no tightness or irritation.

                                                     


I enjoy using this product and will continue to repurchase. It is great for travel as I just take a few scoops in a mini container.  It doesn't effect my liquid allowance and the don't have to worry about it leaking in my luggage. As it is so moisturising I also use it as a hydrating and moisturising face mask, just smooth on a thick layer and have a bath or shower then remove.



I purchased this item myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own. The cleansing balm can be purchased at all RMK stockists and Amazon UK.








2 comments:

  1. This cleansing balm, sure sounds really good, living the size pot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always after recommendations thanks

    ReplyDelete