About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 18 October 2018

Z for Accessorize: Slinky Semi Precious Stone Earrings

                                 

These Z for Accessorize Slinky Semi Precious Earrings (£17) caught my eye as the stone is laboradite, which is one of my favourites. The earrings are very minimalistic,  simple and elegant. The stones, which measure approx 1cmx1cm, are on a gold plated chain and sit in a gold plated wire setting which brings out the smokey brown/grey of the stones. The drop of the earrings is around 6cm and the are gold plated.  The earrings will look great with both formal and every day wear. The stones seem to change colour depending upon the light and can go from grey to a glossy brown/black. They are extremely light to wear and as they are a fish hook fastening they were easy to put on.

                                                   

I purchased these earrings myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
 Available from Accessorize both instore and online.




5 comments:

  1. I love labradorite too . These are gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liked your blog i also have a blog
    http://therigas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful - wouldn't mind some too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and delicate too.

    ReplyDelete