About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Orelia Jewellery Metallic Brushed Semi Circle Barrette Hair Clip



Orelia Jewellery was established in 2007 and is a jewellery brand which creates dainty, eclectic and affordable jewellery. Combining semi precious stones, charms and Swarovski crystals, their pieces include pendants, friendship bracelets, earrings and hair clips/bands.


I purchased the metallic brushed semi circle barrette hair clip (£8) from ASOS. It has a brushed gold-toned finished, has s semi circle design and is fastened by a secure clip. The clip is easy to open and close, just squeeze the sides and it flips open. I can't reach behind my head to put it in my hair myself but the person who helped me said it was easy to slide through, and it didn't snag or pull my hair as she did so. I think the clip looks very elegant and the brushed metal makes it look different shades of gold depending upon the light.



I paired the clip with a charm drop ear cuff which is also from Orelia. This is from a few seasons ago but can still be found on EBay. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
Available from:
Brushed Metallic Barrette Hair Clip £8 ASOS
The Orelia Charm Drop Ear Cuff is from a few seasons ago but an EBay reseller has it Here

4 comments:

  1. Looks nice, not heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple but looks great :-) I've not heard of these either. I will have to keep my eyes peeled

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - they do some beautiful gifts

    ReplyDelete