About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Anna Sui Beauty Box A, Christmas 2017



The Anna Sui Beauty Box A is part of the Anna Sui Holiday 2017 collection.  It is available on ASOS, Beauty Bay, Beautylish and Amazon UK.  I purchased mine from ASOS for £25 including delivery.  The box is a work of art, beautifully made with an intricate dresser design it looks just like a mini vanity or dresser and has a gothic, victoriana, vintage  vibe.  

Made out of a thick black plastic, the makeup/ jewellery box has an engraved floral design on the lid, Anna Sui embossed on the back and the dresser design on the front.  The box is quite deep and the mirror is excellent, quite large and usable rather than just a piece of a plastic there for decoration.  The dresser has a curvy shape and cabriole legs.  It measures 125mm(L) x 200mm(W)x 140mm(H).  I will use this as a jewellery rather than a makeup box because most of my makeup is either Anna Sui or Paul and Joe Beaute so I already have it out on display.

                  


Available from:


No comments:

Post a Comment