About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Z for Accessorize 2x Anya Earring Pack

                                     


All Z for Accessorize jewellery is on 3 for 2 (online only) so I purchased the Anya earring pack and some other items as well. The studs cost £15 for both pairs before the discount plus the £2 flat rate p&p.  There is also a matching pendant - the Anya cluster pendant which is also £15.

The tear drop pair are yellow gold plated and the semi precious stone is labradorite.  The round pair of studs are also yellow gold plated and have cubic zirconia stones.  As they are both tiny I found them hard to grip and get in to my ear lobes.  I also found the backing hard to put on the post to secure them, again. I found the backing to be too small for my fingers to hold on to, so in the future I will stick to butterfly and fish wire closures.  I do like the style and look of the earrings, especially the labradorite ones.  They are small, discreet and elegant but I did find it tiring trying to fasten them in place, so I am not sure if they will be worn very often for this reason. 

                    

I purchased these earrings myself.
They are available online and in store. They are available here

1 comment: