About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 23 November 2017

Z for Accessorize: Opal Hoop Earrings



These hoop earrings (£15) are from the Z for Accessorize Winter 2017 collection. They are gold plated and are studded with an opal and a cubic zirconia stone on either side. They are hoop earrings and the addition of the stones takes them to the level in terms of elegance and a luxe look.  They feel light to wear and as they are quite small hoop earrings could be worn as either elegant office wear or popped on for a night out in either jeans and a snuggly sweater or as part of a black tie outfit. 

They come fastened on a Z for Accessorize swing tag.  I bought mine from Accessorize.com.  I paid £2 postage and they arrived within 3 working days, carefully packaged in Accessorize branded packages and box. I love that this range uses semi precious stones and their designs are unusual but at the same time timeless. I have noticed, however, fewer and fewer of the designs incorporate them and I do wish they would use sterling silver or vermeil as the gold eventually rubs off and I would love some of the designs all the time. 





Available here

1 comment: