About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Anna Sui Kaleidoscope Gift Box, Holiday 2017





The Anna Sui Cosmetics Kaleidoscope Gift Tin is part of their Christmas/ Holiday 2017 Collection.  Measuring 162mm x 162mm x 123mm it is a quite roomy tin, great for jewellery, cosmetics or samples that otherwise get lost!  It costs £8 plus p&p. 

This gift box/tin is a great statement piece.   Inspired by the intricate and ever changing kaleidoscopic designs of the kaleidoscope,  The tin has a very eye catching design and would look great on any vanity or dressing table. 


I purchased this item myself from ASOS.
Available from:
ASOS
BeautyBay
Beautylish


No comments:

Post a Comment