About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 27 November 2017

Gisela Graham Christmas Ornaments


My family have a Christmas tradition whereby each year we take it in turns to select some Christmas decorations from Selfridges, Harrods or Liberty London. Previous years have included cats, santas elves and reindeer. This year was my turn and these are the ones I selected. All my Gisela Graham Christmas ornaments were purchased at Liberty London, apart from the gingerbread house and gingerbread man which I purchased via EBay UK. They are all around the same height - 7.5cm and they are made out of resin apart from the glittery plastic peacock. They cost between £3.95 - £6.95 each (prices and links below). They hang beautifully and don't twizzle around so they can't be seen properly, or they can be used as ornaments. I have taken the cord off the squirrel and blue tit as they are sat in the window. They are definitely ntly instagrammable pieces - I used the gingerbread ornaments when photographing/reviewing my Too Faced gingerbread man Lipstick. All of the ornaments are gorgeous and well made and certainly too cute just to be put out at Christmas time. My favourite is the squirrel - he has such a cheeky gleam in his eye as he clutches his snack!

 
Available here:
Robin on a letterbox Set of 2 (£9.50)
The other items were out of stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment