About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 30 November 2017

Book Review: Captive For The Sheikh's Pleasure (M&B) Carol Marinelli




Captive For The Sheikh's Pleasure by Carol Marinelli is the first in the Ruthless Royal Sheikhs Series.  Shiekh Ilyas al-Razim knew from birth that one day he would be King of Zayrinia.  He is committed to preserving his family's reputation when his brother, yet again, caused embarrassment and preventing a waitress, Maggie Delaney, from blackmailing him. Maggie vehemently denies this claim.  Once she has proved her innocence she is free to return home, but will she? 

This is a very well written book, full of imagery of the desert and the past.  It could, without the mention of photographers and the internet be a historical romance.  The mythical royal stories, descriptions of star gazing and sandstorms all add to the depth of the book.

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review,  I am a #MillsandBooninsider





1 comment: