About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Kneipp Balancing Lavender Bath Salt


I love a hot bath and trying out new relaxing bath products which have long lasting effects and Kneipp  make some of the best bath products that work for me.  As mentioned in a previous blog post reviewing Kneipp stress free bath oil I have numerous health/spinal problems and some of the symptoms can be alleviated for a few hours through the combination of a  hot bath and the right products.

The balancing lavender bath salts are £1.95 for a 60g sachet or £8.95 for a 500g jar from Holland and Barrett. I love the sachets for travelling (not as heavy and less chance of breakage or spillage) or for trying out new products (cheaper in case I don't like it).  The lavender bath salts are made with natural, essential oils of lavender.  The salts are intended to "balance emotion, lift spirits and restore strength and vitality".  The bath crystals are also high in trace minerals which are absorbed by the body as you soak in the bath.


The bath salts had a true lavender rather than an artificial chemical aroma. They left me feeling relaxed and my skin feeling exfoliated, toned and moisturised.  I did not need to use any perfumed products after my bath as the lavender smell lingered for quite a few hours.  I would buy the full Jar and continue to use these salts.


Available from:
Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment