About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 January 2018

Paul & Joe Beaute: Paris in April Part 3, Refillable Cases

 


Paul and Joe bring out collectible limited edition lipstick and eyeshadow/blusher cases every season.  The limited edition refillable lipstick and eyeshadow cases are £7 each and this season they have designed a flower, cat with a bow tie and cat's head lipstick and eyeshadow case.  They are made from cardboard. The graphics on these cases matches the mini record sleeves and the prints used in the Spring Paul & Joe clothing line.

The square small box is for their eyeshadow and blusher and range.  The cases are magnetised and fit securely. The eyeshadow trio I put in my cat case is not new, I just wanted to show that they do still fit. 

The lipstick bullets are purchased separately from the cases.  The lipstick is placed into the base of the pilstick case where it sits securely and can be twisted up and down.  

I purchased these items myself. 
Paul & Joe Beaute is available at BeautyBay.com and Amazon UK. It will be available from Feel Unique from March 2018






No comments:

Post a Comment