About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 11 January 2018

Small Rectangular Glass Box


This small rectangular glass and brass box is from the Danish interior design company Madame Stolz and purchased from Posh Totty Designs. The box costs £6 with free P&P on all UK orders.   It measures 3.5(H)x8.5 (W)x6cm(D).  It has a vintage feel to it and is both functional and attractive - it can be used to store keys, jewellery coins etc.  (I use mine for instagram/Jewellery photos). 

I bought mine before Christmas and it arrived within a few days. It was carefully packaged. 


I purchased the item myself , It is available  here

No comments:

Post a Comment