About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 8 January 2018

Review: Chip (Beauty and the Beast) Trinket Dish.

                    

The Primark Chip trinket dish is part of the official Disney Beauty and the Beast range. He costs £5 and can be found on EBay UK for around £15.  He is ceramic and measures 12.7cmx8.5x12.7cm.  His expression is exactly the same as the cartoon version - cheeky and full of fun! The detailing on him is gorgeous. He has a the little chip and a gold enamelled nose with enamelling  around his base as well.  The item is well packaged in a box with a circular piece of plastic protecting Chip.   He would be a great gift for any Beauty and the Beast fan! 


I purchased this item myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment