About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 17 December 2018

Anna Sui: Treatment Coffret Peacock Collection


The Anna Sui Cosmetics Treatment Coffret Peacock Collection (£24) consists of three item. A gorgeous peacock embossed tin which contains a lip balm and hand cream with the same motif.



The tin measures 15(H)x14(W)cm.   I intend to use mine to store minis and freebies and keep it in pride of place on my dressing table.


 The hand cream (40g) has a slight tea rose scent, moisturises and brightens the skin, preventing dark spots. It contains a vitamin C derivative which brightens skin whilst preventing  freckles and dark spots.    I love the way it dispenses the hand cream in the shape of little icing sugar flowers. I decorated my hand with them before rubbing it in!



 The lip balm(5g) also has a subtle tea rose scent, In the pot the balm looks like it is a lovely sheer deep red that would add just a hint of colour to the lips whilst also ensuring that they remain moisturised.  I did find it very moisturising but only got a slight colour payoff.  The balm just made my lips very glossy rather than the reddish gloss that I was expecting.






This is a lovely set. I will probably give the hand cream away as I just do not use it. I will use the tin and lip balm as they are both lovely items.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
The bauble is a clear turquoise peacock glass Christmas bauble by Gisela Graham (£6.75) here.




4 comments:

  1. HOW beautiful - beautiful gifts or just for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so beautiful - lovely to have a pretty lip balm rather than a plasic tube!
    Sheila @Cakereev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty set. What a shame that it was only brought out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.beautiful and spevial LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete