About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 8 December 2018

Disneyland Paris: Remy & Mickey and Minnie Christmas Decorations


I always used to buy a Disneyland Paris decoration from the Christmas shop in the castle when I was well enough to go to DLP. I then continued purchasing them through the now defunct concierge service. Now you can purchase select items through Shop Disney. As the second part of my DLP decoration haul I chose one light up decoration and Remy. 

 The Mickey and Minnie light up bauble  is £15.99. The bauble is fragile as it is made of resin and glass. The sleeping beauty castle switches on at the base, lights up and changes colour. Mickey and Minnie are adorable. The bauble measures H13xW8xD6cm. There are glittery accents and powdery snow inside the bauble. It has Joyeux Noel and the Disneyland Paris logo on the base. The item came well packaged. This is not a toy and due to small parts, glass etc is not suitable for children under 36 months.


                                      


The Remy candy cane hanging Christmas ornament is £7.99 and is made from resin with a chiffon hanging loop. He is made from resin, there are glittery accents and he measures 8x2x2 cm.  He is adorable but he is not a toy and due to small parts not suitable for children under 36 months. 


I purchased these items myself and they are available at Disneyland Paris and ShopDisney.



 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute decorations! I love anything Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous - sure Will be adding to my collection soon

    ReplyDelete