About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 20 December 2018

Paul & Joe Advent Part 2

I couldn’t add any more photos to my Paul & Joe Advent  Part 1 blog post so this is part 2.

Day 11: a cute little flowery patterned credit card holder. Has three slots, the Paul & Joe tag and metal logo. Useful and adorable. 




Day 13: LE 002 face powder. This is a cool tone brown shade perfect for eyes, contouring or bronzing. The little eyeshadow disc has a cat stamped into the shadow. The disc will be great for travel as it is multi use and is completely flat so will fit anywhere. 



Day 16: mini LE lip gloss (6.4ml) in 006. A clear glittery gloss. Would look good as a lip topper or used on its own. Cute packaging. 






Day 19: Limited Edition hand cream (14ml). Cute packaging, travel friendly and a fresh subtle scent. Non greasy formula. Great size for travel. 




Day 21: face colour in LE 004 which is a sparkly silver shade. The eyeshadow is printed onto the card and a cat is stamped on to it. Just like the other two face colour cards it is travel friendly and it is a multi use powder.



Day 23: pale blue/ cat print refillable lipstick case. I already have a P&J hankie in the same print so very pleased with this!




Day 24: sadly the last door is now open and it’s a LE lippie in 004. This is a great Christmassy/ holiday time reddish orange colour with a satin finish that will suit everyone. It will look great popped in the refillable case I got yesterday.

I loved opening this advent and trying out the items behind each door. I loved the cat artwork and will get the calendar framed to go with the one I purchased 2 years ago. I do think, however, as this advent celebrated the 12 days of Christmas there should have just been 12 numbers/ doors as it was a little disappointing to have fake doors. Overall though the items made up for this and it was well worth the money.




This is the final look I did using as many of the items as possible. The only item I didn’t use was the lip gloss but that could be used as a lip topper over the lipstick. 



2 comments: