About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 15 December 2018

Sass & Belle Christmas Decorations and Blog Props

I wanted some tiny/small Christmassy blog props that I could also use as Christmas decorations. I went and looked on Amazon and eBay UK and searched Sass & Belle as I can always find something that I love that is also reasonable priced. I found a mini Christmas tree (now out of stock), Snowy stag forest bauble and a snowy house Christmas bauble (bought from my local gift shop and cannot find it online).


The stag bauble (£4) looks like a mini snow globe. Measuring 6x 6cm. it is part of their Winter collection. It looks very icy and winter, the snow and white trees provide the perfect backdrop for the stag.  The globe is glass,  the cut out trees etc are made from plywood the snow is made from polyester fibre.



This tree is no longer in stock but I found a set of 3 mini Christmas trees for £6.95 here. they are 3 natural brush plain Christmas trees which are 10cm tall and would look great as blog props, table decorations or as part of craft displays, inside mason jars etc as prt of a Christmas scene.








This Christmas House bauble measures 6x6cm and despite being tiny it is still very detailed. The globe is glass and the trees etc are made from plywood and sisal silk. I couldn’t find this item online (I purchased mine from a local gift shop) but I did find these Magical glitter houses (£4) from the Dream Away Collection. The houses are covered in pink or gold glitter, look very Christmassy, one looks like a rustic Church. They are set in a globe and measure 6x6cm.







I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.














3 comments:

  1. I was looking in Sass and Belle in November when I was getting my new Christmas decorations together - they have some beautiful things! I might just have to see what goes in the sale come Boxing Day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW cute are these
    Will be looking for new decs next year these are fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Christmas decorations and would make great blog props!

    ReplyDelete