About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 20 December 2018

Book Review: The Spaniard’s Untouched Bride by Maisey Yates.



The spaniard’s Untouched by Maisey Yates is the first in the Innocent Brides mini series. Camilla Alvarez is determined to stay with her beloved horses when Matias Navarro acquires her families renowned rancho. Mattias does not employ women, so Camilla disguises herself as a boy to get a job as a stable hand. Her plan works until she is thrown from a horse and her ruse is discovered. To her surprise Mattias offers her a new job as his wife! Mattias needs a wife ASAP to fulfil the terms of his father’s will or his brother will. 

I enjoyed this book. Maisey Yates always manages to combine humour and romance whilst creating a  strong well fought out storyline.  There is clearly chemistry between the two main characters. Both of them are determined individuals so sparks fly. I enjoyed the epilogue featuring their two children. 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley. 

2 comments: