About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 13 December 2018

The Snowman Collectors Edition Soft Toy

The Snowman Collectors Edition Soft Toy (Raymond Briggs) (£28.87) released for his 40th Anniversary is a plush version of The Snowman in a collectors box.









The Collector Snowman is super soft and tactile as he is made from soft premium quality plush and he is suitable for any age from birth.  He stands L16xW21xH21.5cm and the box measures 26.8x19.6x16.2cm.  The hat and scarf are knitted and in The Snowman green and The Snowman is embroidered on the scarf. His face also features delicate embroidery.  The box itself is cardboard and very sturdy. It would make a great keepsake box. The inside is covered in The Snowman illustrations.  He is gorgeous and will make a great present for anyone who collects The Snowman memorabilia. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 


2 comments:

  1. HOW beautiful - Love to add this beaut to my growing collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely item and perfect for any fan of The Snowman.

    ReplyDelete