About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Disneyland Paris Fantasyland Decorations

Disneyland Paris have a Fantasyland Collection which is exclusive to Shop Disney and DLP. I chose the Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Cheshire Cat baubles as they are not particularly Christmassy and I can leave them out all year.





The  Cheshire Cat Glass Globe Bauble (£12.99) has the Cheshire Cat sitting inside a frosted glass globe.  The bauble is inspired by the DLP Alice’s Curious Labyrinth attraction. There are lots of snowy and glittery accents and detailing. The globe can either sit on its base or hang from a pink chiffon ribbon. It measures 10x9x9cm and it is made from resin and glass. 



The Disneyland Paris Sleeping Beauty Castle Glass Bauble  (£12.99) is a magical glittery pink Castle  in a teardrop/ droplet shaped glass bauble. The attention to detail when creating the castle is amazing, it looks so like the real one. Tinkerbell is sitting on top of the castle spire holding a sparkly silver star.   The bauble can either be hung by its chiffon loop or sat on its own flat base. The bauble measures 13x8x8cm and is made from resin and glass.




I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.  These can be purchased at Shop Disney and at DLP.



 

2 comments:

  1. Love these. We got three Christmas ornaments when we went to Disney World- one family one and then one for each of our boys. Great souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these -20 years since i was there - the magic still lives on

    ReplyDelete