About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 February 2021

Book Review: A Baby To Bind His Innocent by Michelle Smart

 

A Baby To Bind His Innocent is written by Michelle Smart and published by M&B Modern.  Claudia Buscetta had been swept off her feet by Ciro Trapani, Their wedding night was perfect but then she learns the truth. She overhears her husband admitting to his brother that he was merely avenging his father’s death due to the shock of losing the family home and business to Claudia’s father  and take back the family home. She is preparing herself to walk away when she discovers she is pregnant. Slowly Ciro realises he has made a mistake. His wife isn’t just a pampered princess but an independent woman. He is torn between the need for revenge and the love he feels for his wife.  

This is the first  novel in the Sicilian Marriage Pact Series. It is an enjoyable read, the characters are relatable and likeable. 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment: