About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 February 2021

Book Review: Her Billionaire Protector by Nina Singh

Her Billionaire Protector is written by Nina Singh and published by M&B True Love.  Adam Steele is the CEO of a security company. His newest client, Ani Terrance is an up and coming pianist who used to be his little sister’s childhood friend. She is all grown up and nothing like he remembered. Will he risk his heart for her?

This is a gentle romance. There aren’t any great, ground breaking hidden secrets or relevations.   The romance evolves as Ani travels to glamour destinations to perform so there are interesting descriptive scenes which caught my interest. There aren’t any sizzling sex scenes the chemistry is more on a emotional level. 

  I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment: