About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 28 February 2021

Book Review: The Warrior’s Princess Prize by Carole Townend

 

The Warrior’s Princess Prize is written by Carole Townend and published by M&B Historical. Set in Medieval Europe Princess Zorahaida is being kept captive by her father, Sultan of Alhambra. Jasim ibn Ismail wins her in a tournament. Is this her chance to escape? Jasim must have some political reason to want her as it can’t be love. 

I enjoyed this book. The two main characters are engaging and likeable. The princess try’s to help people in the palace whilst Jasim is trying to get a trade agreement for his village as the Sultan and his father had a disagreement years ago and there has been no trade since then. 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

2 comments:

  1. A dreamy read - will be adding to my bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to learn while reading historical fiction. This one looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete