About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 25 February 2021

Book Review: His Blind Date Bride by Scarlet Wilson

His Blind Date Bride is written by Scarlet Wilson and published by M&B Medical.  Naval Surgeon Ivy Ross has been messaging Travis King for several months via a messaging app. She misses their first real life date as she I called away to work. When she finally meets him on a blind date he turns out to be the new Senior Medical Officer and her boss. Naval ships are strict on onboard romances so will their romance be over before it has even begun?

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting and not an uncommon workplace scenario for many.
    I struggle to get past the M&B covers which often show women in slightly submissive poses. It's a shame because they have a portfolio of talented authors.

    ReplyDelete