About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 28 February 2021

Book Review: Dating the Billionaire by Lisa Childs

Dating the Billionaire is written by Lisa Childs and published by M&B Dare.  Ex fighter pilot Blaire Snyder doesn’t believe in soul mates. She is firmly a believer in one night stands and one night dates. Her best friend Miranda persuaded her to try a dating service, Liaisons international. She matches and goes on a date with billionaire Matteo Rinaldi.  They have a fantastic night together. She leaves without giving him her contact details. He searches for using an alias and his private plane. 

I don’t normally choose to review Dare novels as I don’t enjoy them and feel they are a watered down version of the Black Lace novels. I did, however, really enjoy this book. There are a two strong characters and Blaire is determined to remain mysterious, aloof and independent. Blaire is the ultimate feminist, dressing up as a male pilot and flying Matteo’s plane after he booked a pilot through her friend’s firm and demanded a only male pilot. 

 I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment: