About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 February 2021

Book Review: Forbidden Hawaiian Nights by Cathy Williams

Forbidden Hawaiian Nights is a M&B Modern novel written by Cathy Williams.  This is the first novel in the Secrets of the Stowe trilogy. Set in the luxurious setting of Hawaii, billionaire tycoon Max Stowe  must find his missing sister and run their hotel until he does so. Landscape gardener Mia Kaiwi is his temporary assistant. He is a workaholic whilst she is determined not to have her heart broken again.  The sparks fly and there is a definite attraction between the pair, but can this attraction survive?

This novel is very slow to get going. Perseverance is needed to get through the first few chapters, then the storyline becomes more enjoyable. The characters don’t particularly catch the readers attention so it shall be interesting to see how this series develops in the next two books. 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment: