About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 19 February 2021

Book Review: Winning Back His Runaway Bride by Jessica Gilmore

Winning Back His Runaway Bride is a M&B True Love novel written by Jessica Gilmore. Charlotte Samuels is about to divorce her workaholic billionaire husband, Matteo. She is, however, called to his bedside after he was involved in an accident and suffered memory loss. Charlie realises he doesn’t remember they are in the midst of getting divorced. She needs to remain aloof from him until he regains his memory then they continue with the divorce. She finds this rather difficult as she falls back in love with him!

This is a second chance at love story. Charlie isn’t a walk over, meek and mild but strong wild and impulsive.  Matteo’s accident took him back to the person she fell in love with, strong, confident and full of life, not the workaholic that he morphed in to. Slowly they rebuild their trust and love. 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted

1 comment: