About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 February 2021

Book Review: Italian Escape with the CEO by Nina Milne

An Italian Escape with the CEO written by Nina Milne is part of the M&B True Love Collection. In order to claim her inheritance Eva Casseveti’s late father has requested that she  has to make amends with Liam Rouke, his business rival’s son. Liam doesn’t need the money but he does need a fake girl friend. Eva agreed to play along and the relationship blossoms. Will the real relationship be able to overcome their longstanding issues. Eva’s parents marital problems have affected her whilst Liam’s first marriage had put him off matrimony! 



 received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted


1 comment: