About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 10 October 2020

Disney Store Festive Mickey Hanging Ornament




  Disney Store have just released their 2020 festive hanging ornament collection which comprises of sketchbook, limited edition and Disney Parks items. I went rather click happy as I shall be tuning my traditional weekly and Christmas period hourly giveaways of all of them. There will be lots of photos and reviews over the next few weeks to give you some idea of what you can win! 

 The first ornament is from the Sketchbook Collection and is this gorgeous marionette style Mickey Mouse. There is also a Minnie but she is currently out of stock. He is made out of resin and measures 10x7x5 cm and wears a painted scarf and hat. There is a tiny silver tone charm attached to the hanging ribbon which is dated 2020 on one side and Disney on the other. Remember he is not a toy and not suitable for children under 36 months. 

He is a lot cuter in the flesh than in the official photos. He hangs beautifully and doesn’t spin round. The back of the ornament is just as detailed as the front. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment