About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 16 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Pascal Light Up Hanging Ornament



 I do like a light up hanging ornament. They bring warm to a room and look so festive. My favourite film is Tangled and I love Pascal so I was pleased to see he was included in this year’s collection. 

The ornament(£15) measures 9x3.5x5cm and the lantern lights up. There is a Disney/2020 silver tone charm on the hanging loop. The lantern is so bright when turned on. I love that Pascal is so detailed and that his tail curls just the way it does in the film.  Batteries are included with the ornament and it is quite easy to turn on and off. 





I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment