About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 16 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Elsa & Nokk Hanging Ornament Frozen 2



 I am probably one of the few Disney fans who hasn’t seen either Frozen or Frozen 2, it just leaves me cold for some reason. I bought this ornament just for my Christmas competition - I give hanging ornaments away from now weekly then hourly during the Christmas period. All the ornaments will be given away but I bought some just for me and this just didn’t make the cut - I don’t like the theme and it just seems plasticky. The concept is nice. Elsa is stood on a snowflake with her horse, Nokk. The ornament measures 10x9x8cm and looks very blue and icy. I am sure any Frozen fan would love it. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment