About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Cheshire Cat Light Up Hanging Ornament

The Disney Store Cheshire Cat Light Up Hanging Ornament (£15) goes from cute in the light of day to full on spooky in the dark! It is easy to turn on and off, the switch is located on the base of the ornament. 

The ornament has detailed directions on both the front and back and the cat has the Cheshire Cat grin. It has a purple glow on the dark and would make a great night light. The ornament measures 8x9x5cm and it comes with a battery.      

No comments:

Post a Comment