About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Review: Disneystore Chip’n’Dale Festive Hanging Ornament


 Chip n Dale aren’t my favourite Disney characters but they are cute and do look appealing in all their Disney merchandise. This festive hanging ornament is £13. 
 The cheeky chipmunks are peeking out of an acorn which also has their names on the back. The ornament measures 8x6x6cm, has a silver tone 2020 charm and a chiffon hanging loop. 
 
I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute ornament. My granddaughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete