About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Review: Disneyland Paris The Rescuers Hanging Ornament

 
Made for Disneyland Paris I saw this hanging ornament when I visited DLP with my mum for her 80th birthday, two years ago. I bought mine then, so this will be in my Christmas giveaway. The Rescuers hanging ornament (12.99) features Bernard and Bianca sitting in a sardine tin. There are lots of glittery accents and the ornament measures 5x8x8cm. It can be either free standing or hung from its chiffon loop. I love the way the two characters are looking at each other, so cute. 

                

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment: