About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 11 October 2020

Review: Fossil Virginia Watch



 
I was lucky enough to be selected by Insiders UK to review the Fossil ES3282 Virginia analogue watch (£67). The watch is stainless steel and quite chunky with the dial measuring 30mm diameter. The width of the bracelet is 7mm and it is adorned with clear, sparkling zirconia crystals, as is the watch face.  The watch is water resistant up to 50m and the strap doesn’t need to be taken to a watch maker/jeweller to be adjusted, it is easy to do your self. Just lift the link and remove. The numbers are Roman numerals and the clock hands are fluorescent so can be seen in the dark. The tin it comes packaged in is cute but I don’t like the brown watch display holder - it looks cheap in comparison to the watch and tin.  

 The watch is quite heavy and bulky on my small wrist. I don’t think I would wear this as an every day watch but would use it as a grown up going out 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't got a watch at the moment and have been thinking of getting a new one. I'll definitely consider this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly thank you for mentioning the Insiders. I've just had a look at it and signed up. It looks great and it's always a bonus to try new products on the market and like you I love giving honest reviews to let people know of a good bargain or product. This watch is lovely. I do think metal watches tend to give off that luxurious feel and I really love how it's feminised with the crystals. Like you I'm not too keen on the packaging as the watch looks a lovely luxurious going out watch but the packaging looks more everyday and cheap.

    ReplyDelete