About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Dumbo Hanging Ornament

 
The Disney Store Sketchbook Dumbo  Hanging Ornament (13) is adorable and he looks so happy flying along in the clouds!  Made from resin he is so detailed. The one down side is that he cannot be free standing as some of the other ornaments can. The hanging loop has the 2020 silver tone charm and the ornament measures 31/2”. I love that the clouds change tone when in the sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment