About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 16 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Winnie The Pooh Hanging Ornament


 
From one of the newer Disney characters to one of the classic and instantly recognisable- Winnie the Pooh. In this ornament he is dangling from a balloon which he is holding.  This can’t be a free standing ornament unless you cut through the string and just have Winnie sat with a bumble bee on his nose. The ornament measures 11x4x4.5 cm. the shiny blue balloon and Winnie are made from resin and the balloon is attached with string. The 2020/Disney silver tone charm is attached to the hanging loop. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment