About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 11 October 2020

Review: Holiday Miffy Double Face Covering



This is the first of two reviews of face coverings I purchased from the Etsy seller Bitsandbatsshop. The Holiday Miffy Double layered washable face covering is so cute! This is an adult sized face covering so I need to tighten the elastic quite a bit! I love the pattern, it is so colourful and such a fun print. The pattern is the same on both sides.  It cost £4.75 including postage, so very reasonably priced. There are lots of different face coverings available. She also sells Lego key rings and kitsch but cute key chains. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


I purchased this item myself and the v

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE Miffy and this facemask is adorable. I am tempted to buy one (or more as they have some fun ones on their Etsy), but I already got like 6-7 masks at home. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. do like Miffy, how cheerful and sweet, something fun during these horrible times x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up loving Miffy and I love that my daughters now love Miffy too. This mask is so cute and cheery and definitely what we all need to shed a little cheer in these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete