About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 4 October 2020

Review: Chantecaille Lip Veil in Plumeria


The Fall collection released by Chantecaille supports the Space For Giants charity.  Chantecaille released three limited edition Lip Veils (£40) which support this initiative: Plumeria which is a pale cool plum; Acacia, a tawny rose and Tamarind which is a warm cinnamon brown. As with all previous Lip Veils, these are infused with Boabab oil and are hydrating and luminous, leaving lips looking and feeling  soft and plump. 


 I chose Plumeria, the pale cool plum shade. The Lip Veil just glides on to the lips and feels very light and comfortable. I only needed one layer to get full coverage and it lasted several hours. I did feel the colour pulled pink rather than a cool pale plum on me. I love the packaging. The colour of the component really captures the feel of the whole collection and I always like the fact that there is an elephant (or whatever animal that particular collection is supporting) on the lid. The component feels very weighty and luxurious and the lid closed with a magnetic clic.

As always I love my new Lip Veil and would always recommend them as they are neutral, beautiful colours that also feel and look great on the lips whilst supporting an important cause. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment: