About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Review: The Aristocats Legacy Hanging Ornament

This Aristocats/ Aristokittens £13)  Hanging Ornament celebrates the 50th anniversary of the release of the Aristocats movie. The ornament features Marie, Berlioz sand Toulouse. It is part of the Legacy Film Anniversary Collection and has a 50th gold tone medallion hanging from the loop. The ornament can be either hung or left free standing.

       

 As I have a large collection of Aristocat/Disney cat hanging ornaments it will live free standing on a shelf.  It is nice to see other cats rather than just Marie featured in an ornament but Toulouse’s eyes are the wrong colour and his face should be round like the other two aristokittens! Other than those two minor details it is a gorgeous ornament. 
I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment