About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Hanging Ornament- Belle

 The  Belle Hanging Ornament (£13) is part of the Sketchbook/ Disney Store range. She matches Rapunzel with a yellow sparkly skirt and stands under an arch. She could be hung as an ornament or stood up on a flat surface - I keep a lot of my ornaments on display all the year round stood on a shelf. The ornament measures 10x4.5x8cm and is made from resin. There is a little silver tone 2020 charm on the hanging loop which has a castle - the same as Rapunzel on the other side. 

                  

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


No comments:

Post a Comment