About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 16 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Mickey & Friends Hot Air Ballon Hanging Ornament


 
This ornament very much reminds me of the huge hanging display in the World of Disney shop at Disneyland Paris, expect here the ballon is Mickey’s hand and at DLP it is a ship. This ornament is £13 and includes Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. It can be free standing or hung up. It is made from resin and measures 13x5x7.5cm. There is a silver tone 2020/Disney charm on the hanging loop. 

              
 I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 



2 comments:

  1. It is very cute. Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: disney plus.com/begin

    ReplyDelete