About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 5 October 2020

Review & Win: Couture Kingdom Disney Essential Pluto Enamel Stud Earrings & Disney Essential Classic Pluto Enamel Necklace


Couture Kingdom have brought out a more affordable range of Disney jewellery- the Disney Essential range.  The pieces include, for example, stud enamel earrings (£13.99), classic enamel necklaces(£16.99)  and pins (£9.99). The birthstone range has also been revamped and put in to this selection of jewellery. The characters included in the range are Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy. The items are all made from surgical stainless steel and are hypoallergenic. Most of the items have enamel or Swarovski detailing. Each item comes presented on a Disney branded card. 

I chose the Pluto Enamel Stud Earrings and Classic Enamel Necklace.  I find that the chain is a lot more sturdy and less likely to tangle/ easier to detangle than the sterling silver or vermeil gold version. They are lovely pieces that would go with any style of clothing. I haven’t taken the items out of the packaging as they are going to be this month’s Instagram competition prizes. 

The link to the competition and the rules is HERE

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment: