About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Enchanted Rose Light Up Hanging Ornament


 The enchanted rose light up ornament appears regularly as a part of the Christmas/festive hanging ornament collection and this year is no exception. The light up rose is encased in a  tiny bell jar and the switch to turn it on and off is on the bottom. It is very easy to flick the switch. The rose is a pivotal part of Beauty and the Beast and this tiny ornament is a beautiful tiny replica or tribute to the original. The ornament measures 8.5x5cm and batteries are included. 

                  

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


1 comment: